Here I go ladies and gents.
Why did I choose the name Macooo. My mother , when she became a grand mother was given the nickname Boumba by her first grand child who couldn't pronounce "Bonne maman" at the tender age of 28 months. I always loved that name and all the grand children adopted it.
When I became a grand mother I wished to also be baptized by grand children. My first grand child didn't pick a name, because his parents were talking about me as Grand Ma, and not using Mama Cool, therefore it was the second one Ardan who baptized me, because there Mama Cool was used by the parents, aunts etc...
There is nothing sweeter than hearing say " Hi Macooo, or I love you Macooo"... Maybe one day they will all call me that way. Or maybe each will find their way to call me... their voice and soft tone make me melt every time, whatever they call me anyway!
It's funny because until I became a grand mother I never believed that it would be special, that I would become "gaga" over those little ones, that hearing them or seeing them would brighten my day, would fill my heart with that special kind of love and happiness...but I have been really hit by that grand mother bug... trust me it is LOVELY!
Cheers
Mama Cool
yay! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog! and good for you to start it "all by yourself." Have fun...I know I do with mine.
ReplyDelete